Sunday Tired Sunday



After a few hours of restless sleep on a half-inflated air mattress in a freezing cold room (seriously Heath- it was fine, don't worry your pretty little head about it, you were a great host!), all I really wanted to do was get a pound of jo-jos, drive home, put on sweats and climb into bed.

What I did instead was have breakfast (at that one place, you know, the place by the bowling alley???) with Krista. It wasn't jo-jos and tv but it was amusing none the less. Especially where she looked past me and said "isn't the mountain pretty today?" and I looked around trying to figure out how she expected me to believe in the 10 years since I lived there they had moved Mount Rainier from one side of the road to the other. Turns out, she was just looking at me while talking. Huh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff