Pay-Per-Print



I barely made it in the door this morning before Shannon mowed me down and told me to take a look at the printer. Apparently, when we were trying to brainstorm ways to save money Carrie decided making the printer in our area a "pay printer" was a great idea. Although I agree expenses need to be cut and usages should always be charged, I think this is a little extreme.

I thought I would draw the line at pay toilet but perhaps I should scale that line waaaay back to pay prints. This is not a gas station. There is no slot for coins. I do not carry enough nickles with me to do my job. I would go broke trying.

P.S. Carrie didn't really do this- we have no idea why it says "insert coin" but since the printer is at her desk, it only makes sense to blame her, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff