Scary Stuff



I quite possibly just had a heart attack.

After several weeks of slowly going through each box/bin/drawer/closet/cabinet in my house to declutterize, I am finally finished. I have a pile of boxes with items to take down to my parents house for their garage sale in the living room, along with some boxes I had emptied so broke them down and put them in the storage closet on my deck. A few even had bubble wrap in them, hooray! Like all Americans, I adore bubble wrap so it has really taken every ounce of will in my body to not sit there and pop it all.

Today, I was putting the last of the "keep" bins back in the storage closet. I had to readjust my weight to push the tub up onto the shelf when suddenly there was a loud *Bang*, obviously the sound of a car backfiring. Even though I live in a pretty affluent area, that sound is very similar to a gunshot, so the natural instinct is to dive for cover. That, however, is not really an option when you are essentially holding a 20 pound tub with two fingers and standing on your tippy toes. The obvious next solution is to have a small heart attack.

But the even MORE obvious solution is to move your foot off of the now half-popped sheet of bubble wrap lying on the floor. And then, of course, photograph and blog about it to the world.

Yep, my family has got to be so proud.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is and it is excellent idea. I support you.
Anonymous said…
Big to you thanks for the necessary information.

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies