Savin' to the Oldies



So.

I apparently got a really good deal on all the stuff pictured here.

I couldn't really tell you what I paid or break down how I did it (though I can tell you, it was with coupons!).

This is probably why you aren't supposed to wait 8 days to post blogs while in the midst of a project like mine. Oops.

And it's probably not an effective way to convince you all to coupon as truth be told I put the chips in my pantry and had completely forgotten about them until this evening when I just posted this. But, in my defense, what a way to diet!

Step 1: Buy crappy food, like chips, for cheap.
Step 2: Put in pantry.
Step 3: Forget about chips.
Step 4: Exercise. Lots of exercise (and water).
Step 5: Lose weight.
Step 6: Look so great in skinny jeans you don't feel the slightest bit upset at the money (albeit TINY bit of money) spent on crappy food, like chips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff