Cute!



So the new roomies arrived today. They are this cute Thai family who are moving back after several years back in Thailand. It is the parents and their 9 year old daughter.

I know it's crazy, especially considering the three of them are all sharing 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom but it makes a lot of sense for both me and them. They need somewhere to stay long enough to find jobs, save money, buy the necessary items etc and I just need someone to pay 1/2 the rent until my lease is up in a couple of months.

Today, I came back on my lunch break and let them in. The daughter, K, had made me this necklace as a thank you/nice to meet you present. It was so cute! She seems really nice, the whole family does actually. It may not be the most ideal living situation but I think it could actually turn out okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff