So Long, Farewell



Today was Aimee's last day at work. It was a very sad day, except it's nice to know we'll still see each other outside of work. Most of the office went out to lunch in her honor, and in fact there were so many people we ended up having to split up into 3 different tables. (Guess the concept of RSVP escapes everyone.)

After we came back she was saying her goodbyes and was crying so wouldn't let me take a photo for picture of the day so I had to do the next best thing and draw a portrait of her and her unborn baby. I think it works.

And maybe after I die my grandkids will be able to sell it for millions. I'm such a good grandma.

Comments

Aimee said…
Thanks Jamie - I love the picture!

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff