I am freakin hilarious.

This is an open post to Carrie, to let her know that in case our books don't arrive I've got her (our) back(s).

I found this email I wrote to this company in November, 2007 regarding a calendar I had ordered that hadn't arrived. I have to say it cracked me up. So, without futher adeiu (I just realized I don't know how to spell that), I give you "Angry Consumer Jamie":

Are you guys kidding me? On Friday it will have been 3 months since I placed my order. I have only received one email from your shit company since then, and only after I emailed you twice regarding the status of my order. I have emailed you since then and have not heard a peep from your company. That leads me to several conclusions: #1: you are a scam and stole my money without any promise of merchandise intended #2: your employees were in some freak accident which lowered their IQ to that of a slightly retarded water buffalo and you feel bad (perhaps you were behind the wheel of the bus that hit them) to fire them and hire competent workers or #3: you are just asswipes who don't conduct business very well. My order number is JW800410124040 and the order date was 8/23/07. You "claim" that my calendar was shipped 10/10/07 (meaning your 28 day international rule was out the window as of 9 days ago). A response and a refund would be greatly appreciated. If you need me to rewrite this email using smaller words please let me know.

Jamie

Comments

bethygil said…
Uhhh so did you get a response to your cordial inquiry?

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff