Rock Lobster

Things I cannot do thanks to my incredible painful sunburn (evil sun):

sit
lay down
bend over
take a shower
wash my hair
put on bra
wear bra
take off bra
put on clothes
wear clothes
take off clothes
lift arms
fold arms
carry anything
hold my purse
reach out
drive
steer
turn radio on
turn radio off
have fan blow on me
have anything touch me
sleep
cut vegetables
open jars
shake ketchup bottle
walk around Target
apply aloe vera without stamping foot and saying "ow"
brush hair
put hair up
wear makeup
go out in the sun
blow my nose
brush my teeth
visit the statue of liberty

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ever heard of a little thing called sunblock??? ;) Try using some next time you decide to lay nude outside during summer.

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff