It's Wednesday, not Tuesday yeaaaa!

Last night I went a little crazy from lack of sleep.

I brought out a movie and my roommie and I settled on to the couch to watch it. She started to fall asleep which really wouldn't be an issue but she farts and snores while sleeping and I wasn't in the mood for either so began tapping her with an empty water bottle. When that started to lose its effectiveness I took the green marker I was working with (I really was doing work for work) and started to color her hair. Thank goodness she is blonde, it really shows the green, tee hee. It wasn't until I backed away that I could see just how green that section of her hair really had become. She became very annoyed with me, having been woken from slumber to a giggling roommate and green hair, so did what is the worst possible punishment and stuck her nasty ass foot in my face. (In case you didn't know, I hate feet, they are all gross and should be left at least 4 1/2 feet from my face at all times.) So I colored the bottom of her foot green, which was AWESOME!!!! She didn't really talk to me for the rest of the evening and today on the phone threatened to get me back, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but soon blah blah blah. We will see what she comes up with. Can't be too scary, she is blonde afterall :)

In other news, I haven't figured out the boy situation yet. Talking with my friend's girlfriend she brought new light to the church situation. She pointed out that if I went I would only be going for him, not for me and not because I truely believe in the religion. Hmm, oh well, didn't talk to him today, no need for an answer anytime soon I guess. I mean Sunday is 3 days away still right? hehe :)

P.S. I hate the smell of ketchup.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How could I not know about this boy situation? I feel so left out! Granted I finally checked your blog but still we have talked before now! Ok, gotta go!

PS that is funny what you did!

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff