Once You Pop You Just Can't Stop



I am crazy obsessed with this book (The Girl Who Played With Fire) and it's predecessor (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo). In fact, I am so wrapped up in it that I not only read during my lunch break, causing minor neck cramping as I tried to keep the book open and close while eating soup and not spilling on myself, but actually cancelled plans with friends to go home and read it.

I only stopped reading long enough to take a picture and write this post. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for something to read. The first one is kind of hard to get into but it reaches this point about 100 pages where it suddenly gets riveting and you can't put it down. I can't wait for the 3rd one to finally get published!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff