Thank you

I would just like to give an open thanks to the girl who threw up on me last night in Neumos, causing me to vomit several times in response. That was sweet. My shoe had a new squishy quality to it and the smell was truely, truely, truely outrageous. Nothing like having to live in vomit, with the poor bartender scuttling us to the bench by the door from the very beginning of the concert. I can honestly say that was a new experience. I would also like to say that I will hunt you down like a dog if I catch diptherea or get any sort of fungus from your stranger puke. I'm assuming the loads of alcohol you consumed prior to the upchucking killed off any bacteria you may have gotten from whichever guy you picked up this week but if not, prepare for the wrath!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the Metamuscil

Scrabble, Google and Aussies

Scary Stuff